The amenity package for Reunion is unprecedented for this type of development. The indoor amenities featuring over 28,000 square feet include a Grand Lobby, a luxurious private party lounge equipped with a gourmet kitchen, a private BBQ terrace overlooking the natural surroundings of the Galloping Goose, a fitness club with state-of-the-art equipment and a luxurious European-style pet club. In addition, a 2,500-square-foot standalone coworking building is equipped with private rooms for focused work, virtual meeting booths, and shared workspaces. Residents will also have access to the Belmont Club, an innovative solution for communal work and play.
For the outdoors, residents can enjoy a beautifully landscaped courtyard with a firepit and seating areas, a pet park, outdoor yoga space, the private natural conservations area, including a raised boardwalk built to preserve flora biodiversity and quiet natural areas.
Reunion at #MyBelmont was built with sustainability and environmental consciousness in mind in both the development of building features as well as in-suite features. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you are taking care of the environment, saving energy, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Safety is essential which is why Reunion is equipped with a fob system for building access and common areas, offering the perfect combination of security and convenience.
- Secured underground parking provides the assurance that your vehicle is protected and safe, while also enjoying the convenience of direct access from your parked vehicle to the comfort of your home.
- Professional property management and customer service elevates the Reunion at #MyBelmont living experience. Booking services and amenities, or communicating directly with the building property manager has never been easier with the accessibility of a customized mobile app.
- Stay connected online with complimentary wifi access for Reunion members.
- Engineered building envelope system that includes air tightness for heat loss. Insulation to include recycled content. Insulation does not contain any formaldehydes and the performance levels go above the National Energy code requirements.
- Vinyl windows that meets Energy Star requirements.
- LED lighting with movement sensors in the parkade and common areas
- High efficiency boilers.
- High efficiency air makeup units for common areas heating and cooling.
- Electric vehicle charging stations with rough-ins for all residential stalls.
- Building recycling program including organics, mixed containers, paper, styrofoam, soft plastics, and cardboard.
1 Bed & Flex to 2 Bed & Flex Homes
Starting from $389,900
Over 50% of homes under $499,900