Reignite The Way You Live
A vibrant blend of urban street fronts and peaceful trails. Reunion lies between the bustling Belmont Market and the picturesque woodland setting of The Galloping Goose trail. Lush landscaping imbues character to a historically inspired main street that pays homage to it’s natural beauty.
Luxurious Design Details
Inspired by the beauty of the Pacific Northwest aesthetics, and the awe-inspiring wonder of the Northern Lights, the high-style interiors of Reunion at #MyBelmont embraces warm and inviting colours, premium finishes, and the perfect touch of champagne gold. Seamlessly designed spaces create a relaxing environment ready to be enjoyed with those you love.
HIGH STYLE KITCHENS
- Dine, entertain, and cook in style in an elegant, well-designed kitchen featuring clean lines and simple details to enhance functionality, improve flow, and reduce clutter.
- Kitchens feature sink-less islands to provide a multi-function surface for preparing meals, entertaining, working on projects or using it as a breakfast bar.
- Select Units feature a “Tech-Hub”, a convenient open-display box shelf. The ideal location for charging personal electronic devices.
- Select units feature high-end built-in desk niche, adjacent to the kitchen, providing the optimal home office solution. Full height sidewall pantries keep belongings organized, while providing ample storage.
- Contemporary flat-panel custom cabinetry with the option of elegant champagne bronze pulls or brushed nickel.
- Premium quartz stone countertops elevate luxury living with timeless design and durability. A full height tile backsplash compliments the elegant finishes.
- Preparation and cleanup are a snap with an under-mount sink in stainless steel and a trendy Sleek® Matte Black One Handle Pull Down faucet with telescopic vegetable spray.
- Experience the everyday luxury of well-designed kitchen details, including under-cabinet lighting.
Modern Black Stainless-Steel appliances coordinate beautifully:
- Whirlpool® Electric Range featuring Frozen Bake™ technology with easy-wipe ceramic glass cooktop in black stainless.
- Whirlpool® Low Profile Microwave Hood Combination in sleek Black Stainless Steel.
- Whirlpool® 30” Wide French Door Refrigerator (*Units D4 & D6 have 36” Wide French Door Refrigerator) in Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless Steel featuring humidity-controlled crispers. Whirlpool® Pocket Handle Dishwasher in Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless Steel.
- Retreat to bathrooms and ensuites rich in spa-inspired details.
- Relax in a contemporary rectangular soaker tub with polished matte black fixtures
- Step into an oversized spa-style shower, featuring frameless shower doors, a separate hand shower (available in all ensuites), and contemporary linear mosaic full- height tile.
- Premium quartz stone countertops and large format porcelain tile flooring create a sleek, elegant look.
- Oversized mirrors beautifully lit with sleek LED vanity light.
- Flat-panel cabinets feature champaign gold pulls or brushed stainless.
- Dual flush water closets help to reduce water consumption.
- Minimum 9-foot ceilings in all homes.
- Laundry is effortless with a stacking Whirlpool® washer and dryer.
- Innovative multi-USB ports are located within each unit, conveniently located on kitchen island (in white) and within the technology hub (in stainless steel).
- TV outlets and telephone jacks are located where you need them.
- Each home is wired for today’s technology and for the future with fibre optic wiring.
- A contemporary, solid paint grade door with polished chrome hardware welcomes you home.
- Interior doors feature a modern design and polished chrome lever handles.
- Choose from two designer-selected, Northern Lights contemporary colour schemes: the airy, fresh Market scheme or the warm, earthy Trail arrangement.
- Wide plank premium LVT flooring creates continuity with main living areas.
- Expansive low-E windows maximize sunlight, improve energy efficiency.
- Elegant swinging patio doors open onto balconies.
1 Bed & Flex to 2 Bed & Flex Homes
Starting from $389,900
Over 50% of homes under $499,900